There’s no escaping it: the dreaded Phoenix summer is here in all its 116°F glory. The best way to stay cool? Reduce your water bill. Your wallet will thank us. We recommend staying up-to-date with your home or business’s pipes before there are major problems. Our Phoenix plumbing services are ready to help you reduce your water bill!
Here’s a list of the best ways to reduce your water bill this Arizona summer:
- Limit the lawn. Water your lawn only when it needs it. (If your grass springs back up after you step on it, it doesn’t need water.)
- Monitor your faucets. Whether it’s cleaning veggies or doing the dishes, keep an eye on how much water you let go to waste.
- Insulate your water pipes. Arizona summers make our pipes boil. Reduce the amount of time the water runs while cooling down AND the temperature!
- Use the disposal less. Walking to the trash can is such a journey, but we wish you bon voyage.
- Get your pipes checked for leaks. In order to reduce your water bill, you’ll want to have a plumbing ready to fix anything that goes wrong, major or minor.
- Flush less water. Neat trick: fill plastic bottles with rocks and place them in your toilet’s tank so that about 3 gallons fill up each time!
- Low-Flow Shower Head. Installing one of these in your shower changes the water pressure enough to seriously save you money.
Saving money here and there is easy, if you’re putting even a little effort to reduce your water bill. For plumbing services in Phoenix, give Deer Valley Plumbing a call or fill out our contact form. We’re around 24/7 to take care of any emergency plumbing in Phoenix! 602.832.8418