Scary Smells? Clean Your Restaurant’s Grease Trap
Are you getting complaints from your employees that the kitchen smells bad? When was the last time you had your grease trap cleaned? It’s probably about time to call Deer Valley Plumbing. We understand that when you’re running a restaurant, you don’t have the time and energy to get into the plumbing matters of your establishment, and that’s why we offer you our all-inclusive package which takes care of everything from installation, to repair, to replacement, and even cleaning. We promise that you won’t have to lift a finger.
When choosing a grease trap, you have to make sure it meets the standard requirements as well as consumes enough energy to be sustainable for your restaurant. Picking the perfect grease trap can be a long and tiring process, one which you probably don’t have the time for. At Deer Valley, we work with a wide range of brands, and we believe that we can pick the perfect design for you. Here is why you should turn to us for your commercial plumbing needs:
- We’ll make sure you receive the best return on your investment.
- We’ll help you reduce your oil and grease release.
- We’ll ensure that your budget is not exceeded.
- You won’t have to worry about a thing; we’ll do everything that’s needed.
- You’ll receive the very best from a wide range of grease traps.
- We’ll make sure it works well with your restaurant system.
A broken down grease trap can cause problems for both you and the environment. In homes, you may have someone who is willing to tinker with the plumbing, and in most cases they manage to get it temporarily fixed. For a running commercial establishment, you need proper permanent solutions because customers and city officials expect you to adhere to the regulations. You need a trained technician to repair your grease trap, and at Deer Valley Plumbing, we have just the right qualified professionals to do the job. This is why we can, without hesitation, guarantee the best possible service for your plumbing needs. Here is a list of common problems you may be facing:
- Obstructed traps or drain lines
- Odors rising from area where trap is located
- Oils seeping out
If your grease trap is old, out-of-date, and prone to problems, then you’re better off replacing it, rather than paying for constant maintenance and repair. However, replacement is usually more technical than repair and even installation, so only trust experienced professionals to carry out a replacement for you. We at Deer Valley Plumbing can provide a reliable and timely replacement service. Here’s why you should trust us to do the job:
- We can help you save a lot of money
- We will ensure that the replacement is carried out quickly and efficiently
- You won’t have to do days with an out-of-order grease traps
- Replacement jobs must follow certain codes and adhere to safety regulations
We understand the need for maintenance and cleanliness when dealing with grease traps, especially those in public kitchens where you are responsible for numerous people’s health. At Deer Valley Plumbing, we always put your needs first; and with our installation, repair, and replacement services, we also offer cleaning services to ensure that you never have to worry about a thing. Here’s why you should turn to us for cleaning your grease trap:
- We have the know-how and experience to empty out and clean your system
- We follow OSHA regulations, and take other safety precautions
- We make sure to prevent any growth and spreading of harmful bacteria and scum
- We’ll provide all the services you need at reasonable prices
Give Us A Call
Deer Valley Plumbing has the cleaning staff prepared to exceed your expectations by taking on the job with full dedication. Call us for an affordable and efficient service. Let us lend our plumbing expertise to help you. We offer extensive skills and extensive services for commercial grease traps. Call us at 602.832.8418 or visit our Contact Us page to learn more about our plumbing solutions in Phoenix.