Drain Cleaning & Repair
Cost-Effective Drain Cleaning in Phoenix, AZ, and the Surrounding Areas
A clogged drain can be frustrating, and while many issues can be fixed temporarily without professional tools, most types of clogs can be early warning signs of some serious plumbing issues. Rely on an experienced plumber in Phoenix, AZ, and serving nearby areas in Maricopa County to address your drain issues in a matter of hours, restoring your home or business to full functionality. For a consultation or for immediate plumbing service, contact the local office of Deer Valley Plumbing Contractors today.
Common Causes of a Clogging
In the Phoenix metropolitan area, our licensed plumbers have experienced that drain issues can be caused by a variety of factors, including:
- Improper disposal of personal hygiene products
- Root intrusion from trees or foliage near the plumbing line
- Obstructions from children's toys and other foreign objects
- Buildup of grease, food, hair, and organic material
- Soap scum buildup
While most Phoenix, AZ property owners, and residential customers are familiar with the symptoms of a clogged drain, the first sign is often a slow-draining sink, bathtub, or floor drain. This is often accompanied by unpleasant odors caused by decomposing organic materials.
Clogged toilets will back up instead of flushing. All these will need the expertise of a licensed plumber to ensure a professional service and cost-effective solution.
When the clog is further down the pipeline, the symptoms can change. Drains might create a gurgling sound or back up due to pockets of trapped air. When a clog damages the line, homeowners may notice puddles of water or unusual areas of moisture on their property, and erroneously dismiss it as a simple leak. This may result in a clogged pipe and worse plumbing problems later on.
When to Call a Drain Cleaning Company
Clogs can damage plumbing and should be addressed as soon as possible with same-day service by our local drain cleaning company. Property owners can treat some clogs with plungers and other basic tools, but when the cause of a clog is unclear, call Deer Valley Plumbing to treat the issue safely. Don't attempt to use augers, snakes, or other heavy-duty tools without proper guidance from a qualified professional with a license to provide plumbing services.
Cost-Effective Solution to Clogs
Deer Valley Plumbing offers professional drain cleaning in Phoenix, AZ, and the surrounding areas to get slow-running or fully obstructed drains flowing smoothly. Depending on the size of the obstruction, the age of the pipes, and several other factors, our drain cleaning services may utilize one of the following methods:
- Hydro jetting - By sending a concentrated blast of high-pressure water through a specialized nozzle, our professional plumbers can clear most clogs quickly. Our plumbers will inspect the pipes visually or with cameras to be sure that hydro jetting will be safe.
- Chemical treatments - Drain cleaning services typically remove the clog before applying chemical treatments, which may further reduce build-up or prevent root intrusion from becoming a more severe issue.
- Professional-duty plungers, snakes, and augers - Some smaller drains can be treated with heavy-duty plungers or augers. However, the cause of the clog will need to be identified to prevent the problem from recurring. Our same-day service to residential customers in Maricopa County will be sure to meet your plumbing needs, so rest easy knowing that we will only recommend a service that is exactly what you need.
Consult Deer Valley Plumbing for Reliable Drain Cleaning Services
Deer Valley Plumbing offers fast, professional, and affordable drain cleaning services throughout the Phoenix metropolitan region. We can handle various issues involving pipes, water filtration systems, and hot water heaters thanks to a team that is well-versed in the many challenges that require plumbing services. To set up a consultation, call our experts today or schedule online via our contact form. We provide drain cleaning in the following nearby areas near and within Maricopa County: