Special Offer and Deals
How's your hot water?
With these water heater discounts, now's a great time to upgrade your system!
The weather is changing and it feels amazing outside. It's finally winter time, and now that it's the holiday season we can all expect to have more family over. But did you know that you should also expect to use more of your hot water? That's right, hot water consumption increases in the winter, which means you might find yourself needing a new water heater.
Have you thought about if you have enough hot water to support the size of your family? There’s a good chance that your traditional water heater has a substantial build-up of sediment if it’s over 5 years old (and if you haven’t been keeping up with yearly flushes), and so that 40 gallon tank doesn’t quite deliver what it used to.
Hopefully you haven’t had the experience of running out of hot water in the middle of a shower! The good news is that tankless water heaters make running out of hot water a thing of the past. Your supply is practically unlimited, among many other benefits when you switch over to a tankless unit:
- A tankless unit doesn’t store the water in a tank, as you’re likely used to, but heats your water as you need it.
- This means your water is actively being heated in the moment you need it, as opposed to being limited to the amount of hot water your typical water heater can fit in a tank, and whether or not you waited long enough for your hot water to replenish after prior use.
- This is also the reason why tankless units are more energy efficient, and ultimately easier on your utility bills:
- Tankless units only heat as much water as you need during use, therefore it doesn’t spend time and energy filling up, say, a 50-gallon tank.
- Because of the cutting-edge technology and efficiency of tankless water heaters, on average they last 5-10 years longer than a tank heater - that’s about 20 years of use in total!
- Furthermore, your tankless unit can run 4-5 years without needing maintenance - as opposed to every year for a tank heater. Can you believe that?
We at Deer Valley Plumbing are pleased to offer cutting-edge plumbing technologies like tankless water heaters to homeowners across the Valley to ensure you’re getting the best out of your home plumbing.
And to help you out even further, until December 31, we’re offering you $200 off a new tankless water heater system with installation! But we can’t just leave it at that. Tankless water heaters aren’t for everyone, and for everyone else, traditional tank water heaters are perfectly acceptable. That’s why we are also offering $100 off any new traditional tank water heater with installation!
That’s right! This is our favorite sale of the year and we only do it once. Make sure to take advantage of this offer while you can! Call us at (623) 257-0000 and we’ll get you on your way to unlimited hot water for your home!
Your Friends at Deer Valley Plumbing
*Restrictions: offer valid for residential customers only. Expires 12/31/21